Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
open2ideas open2ideas is offline

Default how do I reformat a document that has hard returns?

I did a cut and paste from a PDF file and I need to reformat so that the hard
returns move out to the margins. There must be a global way to do this
instead of deleting each hard return and entering a space to replace it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eanWebText.htm
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Clean_Up_Text.htm