Nikkit72

Default Printing and stapling individual letters within 1 mail merge docum

I am trying to print out a mail merge document which involves two page
letters that I need stapling.

At the moment everytime we try and staple the document the printer staples
the whole document as one.

Is there any way around this problem in Word?

Thanks in advance.
Doug Robbins

If you run the following macro on the document created by executing the
merge, it will sent the set of pages created for each record to the printer
as a separate print job which should allow each set to be stapled:

Dim i As Long
For i = 1 To ActiveDocument.Sections.Count
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i, To:="s" & i
Next i

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.