jbc

Default Find & Replace Bookmarks

Hello,

I'm looking to find & replace bookmarks throughout a document. Is there a
code for bookmarks?

I want to locate all bookmarks and replace with *B*.

Thanks.

Greg Maxey

jbc,

Not sure that I follow your intent. I don't think that you can "Find"
bookmark and "Replace" with B, however if you want to replace any bookmarked
text with the letter "B" and delete the bookmark, then the following macro
may do:

Sub ScratchMarcro()
Dim oBM As Bookmark
For Each oBM In ActiveDocument.Bookmarks
oBM.Select
oBM.Delete
Selection.Text = "B"
Next