Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label?

Old December 7th 07, 03:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
VAZTOR

Default Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label?

How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS priority
label 228
Old December 7th 07, 03:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (dated September
2002). Since I use custom labels, I've never really used the template, but
you're welcome to a copy if you want to email me directly.

Old December 7th 07, 04:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

You can also print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old December 19th 17, 08:44 AM
marthawilson710 marthawilson710 is offline

Location: 3 South Sherman Street Astoria, NY

Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post
Probably a better approach.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
You can also print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
so all may benefit.
five nights at freddy's demo, survival games online

"VAZTOR" wrote in message
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS
priority label 228

Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?

Thanks for any help.
Old December 19th 17, 10:05 AM

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (dated
September 2002). Since I use custom labels, I've never really used
the template, but you're welcome to a copy if you want to email me
directly.
fnaf demo, survival games online
"VAZTOR" wrote in message
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS
priority label 228

You're not the only person looking, but most people print such checks from
Quicken or Microsoft Money, which are set up to do just that.
Old February 6th 21, 08:49 PM
Spelling Bee Spelling Bee is offline

Word games are some of the most popular puzzle activities that Nytimes-spellingbee.com offers. Here are our favorite free word games you can play online. https://nytimes-spellingbee.com/
Old February 6th 21, 10:54 PM
Spelling Bee Spelling Bee is offline

spellingbee is funny game, you put smile in your face https://nytimes-spellingbee.com/
Old February 14th 11, 11:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Frank Lewandowsi

Default At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (datedSeptember 2002).

Can you send me a copy of that template as well?

Thanks,
Frank

"VAZTOR" wrote in message

On Friday, December 07, 2007 10:37 AM Jay Freedman wrote:

You can also print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

On Friday, December 07, 2007 12:01 PM Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Probably a better approach.

On Friday, April 03, 2009 10:15 PM Brad Rezac wrote:

Hello. I would like to try out your template if you still have one available. I really need something to help cut down on the time spent hand-addressing these labels. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

On Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:15 AM vin suh wrote:

Hello, I'm looking for a template for Microsoft Word. Do you still have the template for USPS label 228?

If so I would greatly appreciate your help.

Please send me a template to

Thank you so so much~ =)

On Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:24 PM CHRIS PEMBERTON wrote:

I too need a template for USPS label 228.

If available please email to:

Thanks!

On Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:12 PM Tahlia Chang wrote:

I would also like the word template for the USPS label 228. please send it to me at:

Thank you!

On Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:12 PM Tahlia Chang wrote:

I would also like the word template for the USPS label 228. please send it to me at:

Thank you!

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Excel Generate High Quality RoadMaps
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...-roadmaps.aspx
Old February 14th 11, 11:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Frank Lewandowsi

I did not include my email address for the the 228 label template request.

Thanks again,

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Creating Google Motion Charts from Excel data
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...xcel-data.aspx