How do I move Inserted Comments in Word?

Old April 8th 10, 03:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kelly

Default How do I move Inserted Comments in Word?

I have several comments in a Word 2003 doc. Currently they take up 3 pages,
but I would like to MOVE them on to one page. In order to do that I need to
know how to move inserted comments so that I can fit them on one page.
Old April 8th 10, 07:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

To move a comment, you can cut and paste the text to which the comment is
attached. Or you could cut the text of the comment, delete the original
comment, insert a new one, and paste in the text.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old February 7th 21, 12:11 PM
Stepler716 Stepler716 is offline

Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
I have several comments in a Word 2003 doc. Currently they take up 3 pages,
but I would like to MOVE them on to one page. In order to do that I need to
know how to move inserted comments so that I can fit them on one page.
Thank you for the read. Honestly you covered the topic and broadly examined all areas. If i was to write this i would have done a few things differently myself but you have definitely inspired me to get into the world of blogging. Thanks heaps for the post i really appreciate it. Have a href="https://sites.google.com/view/best10essaywritingservices"best 10 essay writing services/a
a good day and keep blogging
Old February 7th 21, 12:19 PM
Stepler716 Stepler716 is offline

Originally Posted by Stepler716 View Post