Word says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in

Old February 12th 21, 03:59 PM
Integral1234 Integral1234 is offline

Default Word says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in

When I try to sign in to MS Word, it says I'm not connected to the internet even though I am. I'm using Windows 10.

I've searched a lot on the internet and I've found that a lot of people had the same problem so I've tried many ways to fix it, but none of them worked. Do you have any idea what to do?

Thanks for your help.