Word 2000 auto dating

Old May 18th 08, 12:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tony

Default Word 2000 auto dating

How do I get the date on top of each page of a Word Document? I am using Word
2000.
Old May 18th 08, 12:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Insert a date field in the document header.

Old May 18th 08, 01:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tony

Suzanne,
Thank you for your prompt reply, axactly as I needed, thanks again. Tony

Dating in documents Craig New Users 7 November 14th 06 06:48 PM
Multi Auto Dating Single Document Lindsey Microsoft Word Help 1 August 17th 06 06:28 PM
Back dating a document Joe Microsoft Word Help 2 June 7th 06 02:34 PM