Auto date change

Old February 14th 21, 08:51 PM
Konskrypt Konskrypt is offline

Default Auto date change

Hi guys.

Bit new to this.

However. I work in a company on night shift 6pm - to 6am.

I have a number of forms etc, that need to be dated.

I am wondering if there is a way of the document autodating in the following format.

14-15/2/2021?

Thanks in advance
Old Today, 01:00 PM
kempa kempa is offline

Oh, my God! How do your work those hours? I do not know how to autodate documents. But I would recommend you find some good place to work. You can check those concord jobs. Believe me, I know what I am talking about. I was working a night shift and it was very hard. Good luck, friend!