Multi Auto Dating Single Document

Old August 17th 06, 06:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lindsey

Default Multi Auto Dating Single Document

There is a document that we use everyday, however, the day and date are
needed on the document as well. I have been handwriting the date and day on
every form (a month or so ahead) Is there anyway to get word to automatically
print the day and date on every print without having to create multiple
documents?

Thanks
Old August 17th 06, 06:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use a PRINTDATE field.

--
Hope this helps.