Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JDJ

Default What is any diff Word 2003, Word XP, Word 2000 Templates?

Are there any significant differences between Word 2003 template files
and Word XP Templates or Word 2000 Templates?
--

"J. J."
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Kenyon

Which of the template files? For more on the different kinds of templates,
tabs on the file new dialog, and locations of templates folders see
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"JDJ" wrote in message
Are there any significant differences between Word 2003 template files
and Word XP Templates or Word 2000 Templates?
--

"J. J."

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PopS

Charles, I'm not the OP, but ... thank you! My sister has been
asking me some questions about templates and those links will
help a lot; I'd more or less forgotten about addbalance, too.

Regards,

Pop

"Charles Kenyon" wrote in message
Which of the template files? For more on the different kinds of
templates, tabs on the file new dialog, and locations of
templates folders see
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm.
--

Charles Kenyon

Intermediate User's Guide to Microsoft Word (supplemented
version of Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide)
http://addbalance.com/usersguide

See also the MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/ which is
awesome!

"JDJ" wrote in message
Are there any significant differences between Word 2003
template files
and Word XP Templates or Word 2000 Templates?
--

"J. J."

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JDJ

On Thu, 11 May 2006 17:12:30 -0500, "Charles Kenyon"
wrote:

Which of the template files?

Well they have an extension of .ADT because they come with Sage's
ACT!. Their help file didn't mention Word 2003 so I was curious, but
I'm guessing maybe Word 2003 can read and work with a XP or 2000
Template.

I assume .ADT is not a standard MS extension for a Word Template, Sage
came up with that extension, but maybe I'm wrong.

These are letter (and/or email) templates that come in the ACT! box.
--

"J. J."