Fran

Default a letter half a line lower than the others???

hi ya,

I need to write something for maths in Word and therefore I need to put a
few letters half a line lower than the others.

can anyone plese help?

thank you, F
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 04:46:04 -0700, "Fran"
wrote:

hi ya,

I need to write something for maths in Word and therefore I need to put a
few letters half a line lower than the others.

can anyone plese help?

thank you, F

Format Font check the "Subscript" box

The keyboard shortcut for this is Ctrl+= .

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Stefan Blom

If you need more, you can check InsertObject for Microsoft Equation,
which allows you to create a lot of mathematical symbols. If Microsoft
Equation is not listed, you'll have to use Add/Remove Program in Control
Panel to add it from your Office (or Word) CD.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Fran" wrote in message