Looking for Resident Manager Job Description ideas/format

Old February 21st 05, 08:59 AM
RM Dave

Default Looking for Resident Manager Job Description ideas/format

Hired as Resident Manager 76 unit Condo complex. Expected job
description/guidelines to be on file with previous manager. There is nothing
and I would appreciate any ideas/help in prepraing or at least a format that
would help get started. I have a military background and think a turnover
folder would be the closest thing to what I need. I can't seem to find a
starting point.
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Old February 21st 05, 07:37 PM
Gburya

Try going to this website. There are lots of Job Discription templates
there. One of them may help you out.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...ob+Description

Hope this helps!