Jorge

Default differentiate a line break from a paragraph break

Hi

I'm building a macro which should skip paragraph breaks and I'm doing it by
checking the ASCII code of the current character. The problem is that both
the line breaks and the paragraph breaks have the ASCII code number 13. Do
you know how can I differentiate them?

Regards

Jorge