Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Antonf Antonf is offline
Junior Member

Question Different level 2 formats

A document I am preparing for a VERY PEDANTIC client has painted me in a corner.

The text is in 4 numbered levels throughout (1. , 1.1. , 1.1.1. , 1.1.1.1 etc.) Very simple and straightforward, except that in some cases level 2 (1.1.) is a paragraph level and on other cases a heading.

When level 2 is a heading the client wants both the heading number and the text in bold, and when it is a paragraph neither the number nor the text should be bold.

How on earth do I achieve that?

Your kind assistance will be greatly appreciated!