Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SAH SAH is offline

Default Labels Word 2007 (cell alignment)

Hello,
Since labels are set up as Tables is there anyway to change the default cell
alignment from top left to center center when I open a new page of labels, no
matter what style of labels I am opening as a new document?

Change Default for Text Wrapping and Cell Alignment in Word 2007 SAH Microsoft Word Help 0 May 5th 09 10:26 PM
Changing Default Cell Alignment in Word 2007 Jane Tables 8 March 8th 09 10:00 PM
Cell Alignment LeAnne Tables 3 July 8th 08 07:06 PM
Correct cell alignment in tables in Word Billy tea and Damper Tables 1 January 14th 07 07:56 AM
Cell alignment Joseph N. Tables 1 December 8th 06 09:59 PM