Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
rion rion is offline

Default How do i set up mail merge to show from field ?

I have several Business Adress and i want to use mail merge to send
notofication to my customer. I want to sent my message to my customer from my
business address where they are listed, however, mail merge doesn't provide
from field column so that i can not sent email notification from different
address. When i try to do mail merge, the email was sent from my personal
address. Is there any way i can sent notification to my customer from my
business address ?
fyi, our office use microsoft office 2003.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You need to logged into Outlook with the with the account that has the
address that you want to appear as the From address

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"rion" wrote in message
I have several Business Adress and i want to use mail merge to send
notofication to my customer. I want to sent my message to my customer from
my
business address where they are listed, however, mail merge doesn't
provide
from field column so that i can not sent email notification from different
address. When i try to do mail merge, the email was sent from my personal
address. Is there any way i can sent notification to my customer from my
business address ?
fyi, our office use microsoft office 2003.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
rion rion is offline

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

You need to logged into Outlook with the with the account that has the
address that you want to appear as the From address

--
Hope this helps.

The problem is i looged on to my computer with my id and my password. So the
one appear in my inbox is my personal adress while i want to sent the
message from my business address (The address is share with other user in the
office). is there any ways i can send mail merge from Business address
instead of personal address since everytime i send mail merge, the from field
is appear as my name instead of my business address (my company email).

Thanks