Robin Kirk

Default word 2000 to word 2003

When I open a Word 2000 document in Word 2003, the page had a lot of white
space on the right and the font size, though displayed correctly, does not
reflect what is printed. The margin ruler does not cover the width of the
page, so I can't fix it through normal means (all formatting appears normal,
but is not). How to fix?