Stephanie

Default Table gridlines are not showing on print preview or print

I have a table with gridlines on a Word document. The gridlines are not
showing up on the print preview or when I print the document.
garfield-n-odie

Gridlines are meant to be seen only on the screen. If you want to print
lines around your table cells, you need to select the table and apply
borders (Format | Borders and Shading | Borders tab | select a border
style).

Stephanie wrote:

I have a table with gridlines on a Word document. The gridlines are not
showing up on the print preview or when I print the document.

Jay Freedman

--
Hi, Stephanie,

In Word, "gridlines" never print, and "borders" always do. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/Gridlines.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman