Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
esb esb is offline

Default Word 2003 - Comments - Extract/Print & Retain Pg # Ref

Hi,

I'd like to know how to extract comments from a Word document and retain the
page number, at minimum, and section number if possible.

If I can't extract them, I'd like to know how to print the comments showing
the page in the document on which the comment was made.

Thanks, Erin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Maybe you can use the macro found he
http://www.thedoctools.com/index.php...mments_extract

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"esb" wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to know how to extract comments from a Word document and retain the
page number, at minimum, and section number if possible.

If I can't extract them, I'd like to know how to print the comments showing
the page in the document on which the comment was made.

Thanks, Erin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
esb esb is offline

Thanks for the direction! Can you tell me where I can go to get more help on
VB. I don't have much experience with it and am not sure how to enter things
like which document the comments should be pulled from.