Can't remove highlight

Old September 22nd 17, 12:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default Can't remove highlight

same for me

--
This message was sent from an Hamilton County Department of Education email
address.
Old September 29th 17, 03:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 7:56:01 AM UTC-4, suroora wrote:
I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word document -
I've tried selecting and highlighting all the text and then removing the
highlighting, but these sections stay yellow. Any suggestions?

I was having the same problem, here's what you do! Highlight the problem column go under edit and find & replace. Then delete any number/text that may be in the Find section.

Hope this helps!
Old October 18th 17, 04:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

As I was typing on google keep (a google app that you can utilize for notes and things to do that you need to remember) I accidentally hit some buttons and it highlighted every letter or space I clicked on. If you have this problem, simply click caps lock and then click it again to turn caps lock off and then type again. This will disable the highlight mode. Hopefully this works for you and if not I hope you find another way that will help you solve this problem. - AW

Old October 18th 17, 06:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 5:26:01 PM UTC+5:30, suroora wrote:
I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word document -
I've tried selecting and highlighting all the text and then removing the
highlighting, but these sections stay yellow. Any suggestions?

Sometimes it also happens cause of the comments made, just resolve all the comments and the highlight will go away.
Old November 1st 17, 01:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 5:56:01 AM UTC-6, suroora wrote:
I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word document -
I've tried selecting and highlighting all the text and then removing the
highlighting, but these sections stay yellow. Any suggestions?

I had this issue and i couldn't even change the color from yellow to anything else. there were no comments, track changes was off.

in the end I selected a section that was not highlighted then hit ctrl+shift+C
then select the section that is highlighted and hit ctrl+shift+V

highlight was all gone

hope this helps someone

Matt