Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cortney

Default margins

I have messed up my margins so that when I open up a new Word doc the cursor
is in the top left hand corner (no top or left margin). I have gone into
Page Setup and several other things and nothing has helped restore it to
normal margins. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SVC

Tools Options, on the View tab check White space between pages under Print
and Web Layout Options.

"cortney" wrote:

I have messed up my margins so that when I open up a new Word doc the cursor
is in the top left hand corner (no top or left margin). I have gone into
Page Setup and several other things and nothing has helped restore it to
normal margins. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz

If you have no Top *or* Left margin you have most likely changed to a
Viewing Mode you're not familiar with. Look in the View Menu, see which one
is checked (probably Normal or Web Layout), then select Print Layout.

If you still have no visible Top area, follow the White Space suggestion in
another post.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones