#1   Report Post  
Banned

Default rent a car

We accept orders without prepayment. You pay the full amount to our representative at the time of receipt of the car Aktis Car car rental Greece. You can pay both by card and in cash (if you want to pay by card, specify it in the comments). I can tell you that you have chosen the right service to rent a car at thessaloniki airport.
  #2   Report Post  

Are there any similar services in Florida? I'm going on a trip there, so I wonder if I'll be able to drive a good car there.
  #3   Report Post  

Of course, and I can tell you it won't be a problem for you at all. In my case, it didn't take me long to discover Exotic Car Rentals Miami and find a good car there because the selection of them is great, and you'll definitely find something for yourself. Not sure about other companies, that's the only one I contacted.