Patricia G. Kurz

Default search and replace symbol characters

I have incorrect quotes double and apostrophes in my document, mixed in with
the proper "curley" variety. when sending documents to others or posting on
web, the non-curley varieties come up with @ and = signs. I have tried to
replace them in the Word document, but the search and replace doesn't see
them as apostrophe or quotes, so I have about 200 pages to do by hand. is
there a way to specify the symbol (unicode) in the search and replace to do
it quicker???

Thank you!