Default Sending email through outlook from excel

Hi,

Im relatively new at VBA. I am writing a program which will send an
email to a name from an array if a certain condition is satisfied. The
email address is in the same array as the name, in a separate column.
The condition that must be satisfied is that a borrowed item becomes
overdue, so i guess the event would be the change in date. I want the
email to be a generic email, that i can just insert fields from excel
into it, sort of like a mail merge system.

So my query is, what is the best way to go about this? Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Shane

Doug Robbins

Check out the use of the Skip Record If field. You will probably want to
make the comparison between the Due Date plus one day and the present date
as you probably don't want to send an email every day. That is, if
something is due on Monday, you would send an email on Tuesday, but not
another one on Wednesday and on Thursday and on Friday, etc.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP