Gordon L..

Default Short cut to Microsoft word?

I want to Make a Shortcut to MS Word 2003.. It is Not Listed In Program List.

Beth Melton

Locate Winword.exe either in the Program Files/Microsoft Office folder
or use Windows Search to locate it. When found, right-drag it to
wherever you want to create the shortcut and select "Create Shortcut
here" when prompted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Gordon L.." Gordon wrote in message
I want to Make a Shortcut to MS Word 2003.. It is Not Listed In
Program List.

Arlenill Arlenill is offline
Banned

Microsoft word is one of the biggest software of the world and you must use it professionally to make yourself develop business. In short, Microsoft Word can be made by learning certain https://studydemic.com/academized-com-review/ shortcuts to save your time as well as make you highly efficient as a productive user.