Michael Volow Michael Volow is offline
Junior Member

Default form field in header

I have a medical form template based on MS Word tables, with various fields in each cell. I am using the legacy (Word 2003) format, although I have Windows 7. There are fields stating the patient's name, his date of birth, and the date that the services are needed. If the form extends more than one page, I would like to have this same information automatically repeated on that next page. Is there any way to do this automatically-- in the way that information in the head or footer appears on following pages? More simply put, and form field be put into a header or footer.
martincrow martincrow is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Volow View Post
I have a medical form template based on MS Word tables, with various fields in each cell. I am using the legacy (Word 2003) format, although I have Windows 7. There are fields stating the patient's name, his date of birth, and the date that the services are needed. If the form extends more than one page, I would like to have this same information automatically repeated on that next page. Is there any way to do this automatically-- in the way that information in the head or footer appears on following pages? More simply put, and form field be put into a header or footer.
You can add the above information as the header and footer, so that it will appear on every page of the file, and also you can format such tables which are continue with the next page, form field can be put on header. I am not expert at this, but i am giving you advice according to my knowledge and it may be helpful for you. If that works inform me.