Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sunday88310 Sunday88310 is offline

Default Web Tools

Good evening from New Mexico
Microsoft word 2003
Word web tools (scrolling) and a few others
I get this error message using my web tools and not every tool gives me this
error.
Hoping some has had this before
"Object was created in MARQUEE this application is not available to open
this object. Make sure the application has been installed or file directory
is correct.

I have checked my install disc and it says that all the applications have
been installed. Any help would be great.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=886299 "'Application is
not available' error messages when you try to insert some Web
Tools in Word 2002 and Word 2003".