Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
A-non-i-moose A-non-i-moose is offline

Default AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!

This Word 2007 has ****ed me off for the last time. THIS IS WAR.

I'm a WHIZ with Word 2003 but now 2007 has thrown down a challenge --
everything that was simple, straightforward, and intuitive in 2003 is a
mystery in 2007 -- but -- I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED BY A SIMPLE COMPUTER
APPLICATION !!!!!

NO GOING BACK TO 2003 -- I'LL SHOW THIS APP TO SCREW WITH ME -- I WILL
WRASSLE IT TO THE GROUND AND STOMP IT FLAT !!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

That's the spirit. Let us know when and where we can help.

--
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat Garard[_2_] Pat Garard[_2_] is offline

As a stepping stone, this might help (download)...
and this (on-line) ...
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...744321033.aspx
or at a pinch (Word 2007 AddIn) ...
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...146851033.aspx
and remember ...
"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological
criminal."

Albert Einstein
--
Regards,