How do I move my cursor between columns in a Word document?

Old February 18th 20, 12:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default How do I move my cursor between columns in a Word document?

On Thursday, December 24, 2009 at 9:21:30 AM UTC+11, Peter T. Daniels wrote:
Keep typing until you've filled up the first column.

However, it's more likely that what you want is a two-column table
(with no borders); then you can put items side by side in the two
columns.

On Dec 23, 3:56*pm, trying wrote:
"RTH" wrote:
I have a document with two columns. *I would like to type in the right-hand
coiumn with out having the words wrap from the left-hand column.

HOW DO I GET MY CURSOR TO THE RIGHT-HAND COLUMN???-

Old February 18th 20, 12:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Dec 23, 3:56*pm, trying wrote:
"RTH" wrote:
I have a document with two columns. *I would like to type in the right-hand
coiumn with out having the words wrap from the left-hand column.

HOW DO I GET MY CURSOR TO THE RIGHT-HAND COLUMN???-

You can just double click in your second column for the cursor to become active. You don't have to fill up the first column.