Word should have a child friendly newsletter

Old March 23rd 06, 12:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word should have a child friendly newsletter

I am seeking a template for a news letter. All of your newsletter templates
are too bold, cold, and more direct for adults. I need a newsletter that is
more child friendly.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Old March 23rd 06, 12:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Template suggestions should be directed to
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...ename=3&Type=2

"vane1920" wrote in message
I am seeking a template for a news letter. All of your newsletter

templates
are too bold, cold, and more direct for adults. I need a newsletter that

is
more child friendly.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Old March 23rd 06, 12:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can always go in and revise the templates. We nurture a child's
creativity but adults depend heavily on templates. Let your inner child have
a go at it! :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]