Terry Lemons

Default One document file, several printed documents?

Hi

I need to write two very long documents. The second document contains ALL
of the material in the first document, PLUS some additional information.

I'd rather not maintain two separate documents. What are my options?

Is there a way in Word to have one document file, but to be able to select
at print time which (of several) groups of information within the document
you want to print? Or, something like that?

Thanks!
tl