Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
BruceFromOz BruceFromOz is offline

Default Creating a company-wide bulleted list style .

We have a standard bulleted list style that we want to store in a central
'Normal.dotm' (But I suspect that is not where they are stored...) so that
all users, on all machines, in all documents can access that standard
bulleted list style.

How do we achieve this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Summer Summer is offline

If Word 2000-2003 you can create a firm styles template (styles.dot) with
your firm styles you can then use that template to create your firm
templates, letter.dot, fax.dot, memo.dot etc (whatever they be).

You create styles, assign style names and shortcut keys for all 9 levels. A
good tutorial on how to do this is:

http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html.

Hope this helps.