Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
maddie maddie is offline

Default emailing documents

I created a resume using word. When I finished I wanted to email the resume
to several email addresses. I typed the email address and selected send a
copy. I received a message that the email was sent giving date and time. The
resume was never received by any of the employers. How can I email the resume
from word? I am using microsoft word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word document and HTML e-mail formats are entirely different and largely
incompatible, so E-mail it as plain text.

E-mails containing attachments are likely to be discarded by corporate
security systems, and the likelihood of an unsolicited attachment that makes
it past such systems being opened is slim.

"Maddie" wrote in message
I created a resume using word. When I finished I wanted to email the resume
to several email addresses. I typed the email address and selected send a
copy. I received a message that the email was sent giving date and time.
The
resume was never received by any of the employers. How can I email the
resume
from word? I am using microsoft word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Twayne[_2_] Twayne[_2_] is offline

In ,
Maddie typed:
I created a resume using word. When I finished I wanted to
email the resume to several email addresses. I typed the
email address and selected send a copy. I received a
message that the email was sent giving date and time. The
resume was never received by any of the employers. How can
I email the resume from word? I am using microsoft word
2003.

That is one of the symptoms encountered when Anti-Virus
software is set to scan outgoing e-mails. Turn off that
feature (reinstall the app if necessary, without that feature
if you have to) and it may well Send OK.
If it's caused by AV programs, it will also show as Sent in
the Sent folder even though it was never received - a definite
tipoff that it's AV caused.

The other posted suggestions are also good ones; try those
too.

HTH,

Twayne`

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Twayne[_2_] Twayne[_2_] is offline

In ,
Maddie typed:
[...]

emailing documents Jamison Microsoft Word Help 2 April 8th 10 12:09 AM
emailing documents kim Microsoft Word Help 1 June 25th 09 11:05 PM
Emailing Word documents Cher Microsoft Word Help 3 July 26th 08 01:50 AM
Emailing Documents Ava New Users 7 June 25th 07 12:09 PM
emailing documents shell New Users 3 October 20th 05 07:30 AM