Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lindas Lindas is offline

Default Medical symbols to use with Word 2003?

Is there somewhere I can find Medical Symbols that I can download that will
be compatible with Word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alice Alice is offline

Medical symbols (such as the caduceus?) or medical acronyms? For acronyms
you could use AutoText. For the symbols, how about a clip art search? I
think you can save the clip art in AutoText as well.
--
Alice.

"Lindas" wrote:

Is there somewhere I can find Medical Symbols that I can download that will
be compatible with Word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Twayne[_2_] Twayne[_2_] is offline

In news Lindas typed:
Is there somewhere I can find Medical Symbols that I can
download that will be compatible with Word 2003?

Almost any clipart or image you find in standard formats will
work with Word, any version.