Kimla

Default RECOVER Temp FILES from CD-RW

Hello,

I have written files to CD-RW and clicked Write files to CD and assummed
they went to CD but they have disappeared. Does anyone know where the files
may be? At first I thought I'd pressed Delete Temp files but when you press
that a box pops up confirming deletion and I didn't get that. Unfortunately
the files I was writing to CD I cut from another file, usually I copy but on
this instance I cut. I am putting all work onto a laptop and need to find
these files if I can. They are my teacher training reports.
Please, please can anyone help!
Thank you very very much if you can.

Kim Johnson
or

Inserted Picture from Files Not Displaying in Word JeremyGray Microsoft Word Help 8 July 24th 05 12:52 AM
access to my CD drive to save files Alan S Microsoft Word Help 3 January 12th 05 11:00 PM
rar files? Amazin Microsoft Word Help 1 December 5th 04 08:04 AM
How do I convert files from Word 2000 to XP? Blondie Microsoft Word Help 1 December 4th 04 04:37 PM
How do I convert locoscript files to word? Andic Microsoft Word Help 1 November 24th 04 02:47 PM