MoiMeme

Default Move personal menu from normal.dot to a global template ?

How can I move my personal menus to my global template instead of leaving
them in normal.dot ?

Have found how to move toolbars / macros / forms etc, but not how to move
that personal menu
( it is not a customized built-in menu, but a menu created using the "new
menu" item in the tools-customize management, and populated by special
macros)
If no way I would have to create a toolbar instead, but the text is better
than buttons for these items I have there !

Any suggestion ?

Stan Brown

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:35:54 +0200 in microsoft.public.word.newusers,
MoiMeme favored us with...
How can I move my personal menus to my global template instead of leaving
them in normal.dot ?

Have found how to move toolbars / macros / forms etc, but not how to move
that personal menu

This _may_ help; I found it excellent but it's a while since I've
read it:

Moving (Sharing) Customizations in Microsoft Word, by Charles Kenyon
http://addbalance.com/word/movetotemplate.htm

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Fortunately, I live in the United States of America, where we are
gradually coming to understand that nothing we do is ever our
fault, especially if it is really stupid. --Dave Barry