Draft View

Old March 3rd 08, 08:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paradog44

Default Draft View

When I insert a photo into a Word 2007 document, it is visible in Web Layout,
Print Layout, or Full Screen Reading. Can I make in visible in Draft View as
well?

Old March 4th 08, 05:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Suzanne,

In Word 2007 that's not always true with photo type graphics

If the document is in .docx format (which wraps pictures in an Office Graphics object control) photos may not appear in Draft view,
even inline, but they will appear in the Thumbnail view or if you save as a Word 97-2003 document

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message ...
A picture that is formatted as In Line With Text will be visible in Draft
view; a picture with any other text wrapping style will not.

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP