Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy Cindy is offline

Default word

I can't do any typing because it is locked. How do I unlock it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Same answer given to Dawn.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"cindy" wrote in message
I can't do any typing because it is locked. How do I unlock it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Same answer given to Dawn.

Who is Dawn? What is she that all our swains commend her?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Gordon wrote:
"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Same answer given to Dawn.

Who is Dawn? What is she that all our swains commend her?

Whoever she is, she is not Sylvia - but she is the person who opened the
thread.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

MVP Jay Freeman has given this answer to a similar question:

********************
If you purchased Office, did you activate it? (Office button Word Options

Resources Activate)

If it's a trial version, it may have expired. In that case, if you want to
continue to use Office, you'll have to buy it.
********************

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"cindy" wrote in message
I can't do any typing because it is locked. How do I unlock it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

FWIW, it seems as if the web interface currently doesn't display new
messages posted via a newsreader, which might explain the confusion in this
thread.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Gordon wrote:
"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Same answer given to Dawn.

Who is Dawn? What is she that all our swains commend her?

Whoever she is, she is not Sylvia - but she is the person who opened the
thread.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Ah! That may explain a few of the strange posts I've seen over the last few
days. Thanks Stefan.

Terry