Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lost and confussed

Default I want to add a scenic backdrop to a poem, how do I do that

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard

Default FormatBackground;'Printed Watermark';'Picture Watermark';Select Scale and whether you would like it 'washed out' or not - probably better if you type in the BODY of the message in future!!

--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Lost and confussed" Lost and wrote in
message ...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default And all subject lines should be written as haiku (in summer at least)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard

Default Si unquam Demon natus, sine cornibus - erat tu Jezebel, erat tu! (But I've tolf you that before.........)

--
Regards,
Pat Garard

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default Keep your horns to yourself, you cheeky sod

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard

Default `[:{

--