Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MS_Queries MS_Queries is offline

Default How do I insert a Visio drawing into an MS Word document?

I follow the directions to insert a Visio drawing into an MS Word document,
but the drawing doesn't come in properly. It appears between pages instead of
on the page. I tried formatting the picture (layout/tight/center) and this
helped, but the bullets in the Visio drawing are corrupted. They don't look
like the bullets in the original drawing.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Try saving the Visio file as a graphic and insert that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]