Mail merge with labels ~ glitch in update all fields

Old July 18th 08, 09:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa

Default Mail merge with labels ~ glitch in update all fields

I have an HP tablet and when using Word XP I had a workaround to get all of
my label fields to populate being completing the mail merge. I recently
upgraded to Word 2007 and the wordaround won't work. My first row and last
row populated but none of the labels in the middle. Does anyone have a
workaround for this?

Old July 19th 08, 12:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter Jamieson

See e.g. http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0005.htm

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Old July 19th 08, 05:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Merge fields do not replicate in labels in a mail merge document in Word
2003 on a Windows XP Tablet PC - see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=898630

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old April 6th 13, 11:45 AM
LorenzoDawson LorenzoDawson is offline

Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
I have an HP android tablet and when using Word XP I had a workaround to get all of
my label fields to populate being completing the mail merge. I recently
upgraded to Word 2007 and the wordaround won't work. My first row and last
row populated but none of the labels in the middle. Does anyone have a
workaround for this?
Hello guys I am looking for new tablet. I am searching a device which is perfect for mailing, listening music and playing games

Last edited by LorenzoDawson : April 7th 13 at 07:26 AM.