Can't get "label merge wizard" to make labels for whole data base

Old October 5th 06, 07:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
RUTH HOLZER

Default Can't get "label merge wizard" to make labels for whole data base

When I follow the directions for the mail merge wizard I only generate labels
for the first page. I tried my data base in Excel and a table in Word and
get the same results. Is there a glich in the wizard?
Old October 5th 06, 09:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

You are probably just previewing the merge - you need to go to the very last
step in the wizard and either merge to an output document (the best bet when
you're experimentingand don't want to waste paper) or to the printer. The
wording of the wizard is a bit ambiguous - just make sure you follow the
process to the very end.

Peter Jamieson

Old October 6th 06, 06:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

As Peter says, you have not completed the merge - see

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org