Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Olga Olga is offline

Default how to send a document as attachment

I am using Vista and I want to send a document attach to an e-mail.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Olga,

Your email program will probably have what looks like a paperclip on a toolbar. You use that to attach whatever files you want to
the email. You will, of course, have to navigate to where the file is located and select it, but that's all standard Windows stuff.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]