Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JanetS JanetS is offline

Default Table header row on subsequent pages is not identical to original

I have a Word table where the table header row on pages 2 onward is not
behaving. If you increase the depth of the header row - then look on page 2,
the repeated row at the top of the page has NOT increased. If anyone has the
inkling, I've got the file at:
http://www.ctccomputertraining.com/u...ile_upload.asp
The file is called tableSample.doc (its the only file there).
I'd most appreciate anyone having a go at it. It's driving me crazy.
Thanks in Advance.