Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Uzmi Novce I Bjezi!

Default Finding duplicate entries

How to find duplicate entries in the document and then delete duplicates?

I have large table of e-mail addresses and I need to throw out a duplicate
ones.

If Word cannot do that, does anyone know how to do it in Excel?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:46:13 +0100, "Uzmi Novce I Bjezi!"
wrote:

How to find duplicate entries in the document and then delete duplicates?

I have large table of e-mail addresses and I need to throw out a duplicate
ones.

If Word cannot do that, does anyone know how to do it in Excel?

Thanks!

If the addresses are in a table (or you can put them in a table by
selecting them and choosing Table Convert Text to Table), you can
use the macro in
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/macrosvba/DeleteDupRows.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
cart99

ASAP Utilities provides duplicate removal for excel

This is only many of its many features. I have found that this tool
provides all the functions that microsoft forgot.

http://www.asap-utilities.com/

Enjoy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Uzmi Novce I Bjezi!

"cart99" wrote in message
ups.com...
ASAP Utilities provides duplicate removal for excel

This is only many of its many features. I have found that this tool
provides all the functions that microsoft forgot.

http://www.asap-utilities.com/

Enjoy

Did it. Thanks a lot!