Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GM.T8N GM.T8N is offline

Default themes

I want to create a printable 3 colour flyer for my new business I'm using
Microsoft Office Word 2003. How do I best go about this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

"Best"? Use a desktop publishing program instead of a word processor. I
suggest Publisher.

"Better"? Start with a Word template.

"Good"? Use something like PrintMaster.

"Horrid"? Give your 3 year old child some fingerpaints. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
I want to create a printable 3 colour flyer for my new business I'm using
Microsoft Office Word 2003. How do I best go about this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

There are lots of examples of flyers on the Office site. You will have to figure
out how to best use the three colors.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...lyer&av=TPL000

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
I want to create a printable 3 colour flyer for my new business I'm using
Microsoft Office Word 2003. How do I best go about this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GM.T8N[_2_] GM.T8N[_2_] is offline

Thanks for the response JoAnn, I was hoping not to have to invest in DTP
software. What with everything, I can't even afford the finger paints for the
kid. Gonna take a look @ templates though.
Thanks again
G.

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
I want to create a printable 3 colour flyer for my new business I'm using
Microsoft Office Word 2003. How do I best go about this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://parenting.ivillage.com/tp/tpa...,,88mf,00.html

;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
I want to create a printable 3 colour flyer for my new business I'm
using
Microsoft Office Word 2003. How do I best go about this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Note that Word will not let you print separations for spot colors. Publisher
can do this and is quite affordable.

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
I want to create a printable 3 colour flyer for my new business I'm using
Microsoft Office Word 2003. How do I best go about this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GM.T8N[_2_] GM.T8N[_2_] is offline

Well dang! Mrs G has just informed me that Publisher is already on here in MS
Office 2003!!! And dang me again if she aint right!

Thanks indeed for the kind and friendly responses.

G. xxx

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
I want to create a printable 3 colour flyer for my new business I'm using
Microsoft Office Word 2003. How do I best go about this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you really do have a young child, it's cheap fun. That way you'd have a
little bit of time that you can work on your flyer. :-)

Have a wonderful day.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
I want to create a printable 3 colour flyer for my new business I'm
using
Microsoft Office Word 2003. How do I best go about this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Wah hoo! You now have the right tool for the job (BTW, there is a Publisher
newsgroup, if needed) and a recipe for homemade fingerpaints. Life is good,
ain't it?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Note that Word will not let you print separations for spot colors.
Publisher
can do this and is quite affordable.

so
all may benefit.

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
I want to create a printable 3 colour flyer for my new business I'm
using
Microsoft Office Word 2003. How do I best go about this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Yes, Publisher is included in some SKUs of Office; without knowing which one
you had, I didn't want to imply that you already had it. And no, it probably
costs more than finger paints but lasts longer and is a lot less messy. g

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Note that Word will not let you print separations for spot colors.

Publisher
can do this and is quite affordable.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
I want to create a printable 3 colour flyer for my new business I'm

using
Microsoft Office Word 2003. How do I best go about this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did you visit that link I posted? It was for homemade (and in cases, edible)
fingerpaints. Even Publisher isn't THAT much fun. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
I want to create a printable 3 colour flyer for my new business I'm

using
Microsoft Office Word 2003. How do I best go about this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Yes, I looked at it. I didn't say Publisher was more fun, just less messy.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Did you visit that link I posted? It was for homemade (and in cases,

edible)
fingerpaints. Even Publisher isn't THAT much fun. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Yes, Publisher is included in some SKUs of Office; without knowing which
one
you had, I didn't want to imply that you already had it. And no, it
probably
costs more than finger paints but lasts longer and is a lot less messy.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
I want to create a printable 3 colour flyer for my new business I'm

using
Microsoft Office Word 2003. How do I best go about this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I think the fingerpaints would be less stressful too. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher