Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elmo Elmo is offline

Default How to printan embedded spreadsheet in Word?

I am using Office (Professional) and I have a Word document with an embedded
spreadsheet. There are no problems viewing and editing the spreadhseet, but
when I print the Word document, the spreadsheet does not print out...instead,
the area where the spreadsheet would be is 'blacked' out
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ilya Barskiy Ilya Barskiy is offline

I have the same problem. Interestingly, it depends on where I'm printing to.
Could it be some kind of protection issue?