Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
UltimateGaijin UltimateGaijin is offline

Default Please help with (basic) format question.

Is there a particular way to NOT have the first line of a first/new page
indented?

I've been ready and experimenting but I always end up the first word of a
new page indented. I'd like it to look something like,

***** ********** * ******** **** ******** *. ******** **** ** *******.
********* **** *** ******* .
*****, ************ ********* ********. *********** ********* ******
I don't know the name of the rule, but most stuff i read has the first
paragraph of a new page not intented

I hope you can understand that.
thanks

basic word question JS Page Layout 1 March 8th 08 09:03 PM
Basic Question about Comments Rhino New Users 2 June 18th 06 01:03 AM
Basic Mail Merge Question Rhino New Users 5 June 18th 06 01:03 AM
Basic Binder question Mike Barnard Microsoft Word Help 1 October 26th 05 02:18 PM
Basic question for today.... Mark Microsoft Word Help 3 July 4th 05 08:52 AM