Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brody Brody is offline

Default Margins now outlined

I opened a document in Word in my usual print layout view. The margins around
the page are now outlined. What did I do to make this start appearing and how
do I change it back? I have looked all over trying to figure it out.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Susan Ramlet[_2_] Susan Ramlet[_2_] is offline

Do they print outlined, or is it only visible in the display?

--
Susan Ramlet
-----------------------------

"Brody" wrote in message
I opened a document in Word in my usual print layout view. The margins
around
the page are now outlined. What did I do to make this start appearing and
how
do I change it back? I have looked all over trying to figure it out.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

If you have Word 2003 or earlier, go to Tools Options View and uncheck "Text
boundaries".

If you have Word 2007, go to Office button Word Options Advanced Show
document content and uncheck "Show text boundaries".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:24:01 -0800, Brody
wrote:

Just visible in the display.

"Brody" wrote in message
I opened a document in Word in my usual print layout view. The margins
around
the page are now outlined. What did I do to make this start appearing and
how
do I change it back? I have looked all over trying to figure it out.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brody Brody is offline

I found what was wrong. In options, tools, view, for some reason the "printer
boundaries" was checked. I unchecked it, and now things are back to normal.
Appreciate it.