Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sparky56

Default Unable to see full file name in Recently open documents on file me

When I click file the drop down menu only shows the first part of the file
name (about 40 characters). It truncates both the path and the ending of the
file names. How do I change this to show the entire file name and path?
--
New to Word